Recent Posts

Sunday, May 2, 2010

My Sunny Saturday

Directions:
1.  Click this and open in new tab/window
2.  Sit back, relax and slowly scroll through

Welcome to my sunny Saturday...

Walking over the Brooklyn Bridge



Caught in the middle of the NYC 5 Borough Bike Tour

Birds in place of an A/C unit

Someone tell Jem and the Holograms I found their plush guitar

Picnic at Prospect Park

Modern day ant farm?

Stumbled on a BBQ and jam session

We work so hard during the week, it's important for us to take at least 1 day off to appreciate the world around us.  As my friend said "Thank you universe for our sunny day!"  (Can someone please pass the aloe?)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love this post! hearing the music with the pictures made me feel like i was in your head. xoxo leelee

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Web Analytics