Recent Posts

Thursday, May 27, 2010

A Preview for You

How were your winters?  When I lived in Santa Monica, winters never bothered me that much (an El Nino here and there, big woop), but now that I'm in NY, it's turned turned my world around.  I had a creatively - emotionally - physically rough winter and now that it's Spring I'm on the up and up!  Apart from trying to eat 100 BBQ's over the summer (yes, 3 months in a season = 91 days = I'm crazy), I've been working on a new ring.  To my 6 followers: thanks for supporting me.  Here's a preview for you:





Stay tuned...

2 comments:

Jeanette (smykkedesigner og edelstensfatter) said...

I'm following you as well!!! :D On bloglovin and twitter.. so you have more followers than 6 ;)

Janet Mazorie said...

Can't wait to see it finished!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Web Analytics