Recent Posts

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Collecting Inspirations

Over the years I've been taking photos of things that inspire me.  I'm excited that with this blog, I can start archiving them here.  For now, here are some fun ones I have in my bank.  I'd love to see what inspires you - please share!

Black and White Gallery in Williamsburg, BK - made out of grass

On the street during Fashion's Night Out (aka Fashion Road Kill)

At Spike Lee's Michael Jackson tribute in Prospect Park.

Sunset just before the storm in Firenze, Italy

Found this on the floor of a subway station

Last sunset of 2008 in La Jolla, CA


Cartoon clouds, June 2009

Poor kid.
Note: Our apartment complex doesn't have washing machines

I don't think explanation is necessary here.  NFWR


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Web Analytics