Recent Posts

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Obsessed: Chie Mihara Shoes

I don't allow myself to shop as much as I want to (disposable income needs to go towards raw materials, not shoes!  wa waaaa)  However, one cold winter day, in a moment of weakness, I stumbled upon these beautiful shoes by Chie Mihara and it was love at first sight.  Love, meaning would I marry them?  Why yes, I would marry them!  They're more dependable than any man I've dated, so why not?


Living in New York, makes me very picky, rather, intolerable of most shoes - I mean when you're on your feet walking for 4 hours through Manhattan, there's not much outside of New Balance shoes that will keep you pain-free.  These puppies, though, can carry me through an entire night of running around - no problem.

In her new Spring collection, Ms. Mihara says "A toast to life -- This new collection is all about positive energy: it's about renewing your thoughts and enjoying a fresh breeze in these times." -- Don't you worry, I will do my civic duty of supporting positive energy and world peace.  I will buy shoes!  (but which ones?)





0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Web Analytics